Take a breath, stay calm and give us a call. Together we can work it out.
NEKYS Family Connections program serves youth, ages 12-18 years old and their families who are experiencing conflict. The program’s goal is to support families in strengthening problem-solving skills they need to cultivate safe and nurturing homes.
NEKYS Family Connections:
- Provides 24-hour/7 days a week crisis intervention services.
- Facilitates family mediation to encourage both the youth and parent/guardian to listen to each other’s point of view. Mediation builds the skills families need to solve conflicts in the future.
- Performs supportive counseling for youth and parents within the home or at NEKYS office.
- Advocates for youth and families within their school and community.
- Connects youth and families to other services and resources in the community.